JellyPages.com

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Things I Am Lovin

I am loving these cute dresses from Mod Cloth! Are they not adorable? I think I need all 3 :)
Midnight Sun Dress in Navy

Artisan Iced Tea Dress in Raspberry

Evening Reservations Dress - Black, Pink, Bows, Sheath / Shift, Strapless, Party, Solid, Mid-length, Cocktail, Holiday Party, Cotton, Best Seller, Sweetheart, Special Occasion

I am loving this nautical bracelet :) Do you love it as much as I do?
Nautical Bracelet Anchor Ships Wheel Starfish Turquoise Suede - Metta Jewelry

I am loving these pants! I so need them... Are they not cute?
Nautical Red and Navy Blue Stripe Willow Ruffle  Knit Pants by GreenStyle in Children Teen and Women's Sizes

Nautical Navy Blue and Heather Ash Striped Willow Ruffle Pants by GreenStyle in Teen and Women's Sizes

post signature

1 comment:

ChristmasOwl07 said...

I love me some rope bracelets. I have alot that I won on ebay and only had to pay below 2 bucks with free shipping. they have lots. I love anchors and owls so i found lots with those on ebay. And I bid on them. Only bad thing is they come from China and take forever to come.

Love the black dress with the bow and those pants are great looking. Look so comfy