JellyPages.com

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Things I Am Lovin

I am loving that this whole week off so far has been spent with Meg & friends! 

I am loving that on Thursday Meg & I went out dancing Hello fun! I even got to see Chad whom I have not seen in a while & loved it..
Displaying photo.JPG

Displaying photo.JPG

I am loving that on Friday I got to play catch up with Dustin & have lunch together afterwards Meg, Aaron, Micah & I had a fun night out once again!  I think its safe to say we all 4 pulled an all nighter...
Displaying photo.JPG

Displaying photo.JPG

I am loving that on Saturday Meg & I had lunch but the rest of the time we played lets catch up on sleep! It was needed..

I am loving that on Sunday Meg & I headed to Gatlinberg to go to Dollywood for the day! We had a great day & was exhausted after we returned home!
Displaying photo.JPG

Displaying photo.JPG

Displaying photo.JPG

I am loving that Teen Wolf came back on last night! I had missed that show... 

I am loving my sweet niece! She is already 10 months old.. Goodness how time has flown by! In 2 more months she will be 1 yikes.. No more baby & hello toddler :(
Displaying photo.JPG

Displaying photo.JPG

I am loving that today & tomorrow Meg & I will be spending our evening at the lake! 

I am loving that on July 6th I can finally see one of my other shows that starts to come back on which is Witches Of East End :)

post signature

No comments: