JellyPages.com

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Daddy's Day


Happy Father's Day to the first man I ever loved! I love you daddy more then the stars in the sky..Words can never truly express how much love & respect I have for you! I know you loved me before I was born, loved me more once I was born, & have continued to love me all these years! 

You have always been my biggest cheerleader & I love you for that! You have let me make my own mistakes & learn from them no matter how hard that was for you to do but that has made me the amazing woman I am today because you loved me enough to let me make mistakes & learn from them! Thank you for an amazing life & thank you for always being a part of my amazing life!

I cannot wait for the day my children can call you poppy! You will be just as amazing with them as you have been with me :) I know they too will love you too the moon & back!

post signature

No comments: