JellyPages.com

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Things I Am Lovin

I am loving these new food products by Johnsonville. Have you ladies tried them? If so what did you think of them?

The grillers I have tried so far are the Swiss Cheese & Mushrooms you see above along with Cheddar alone! However I think I wanna try the Hickory Barbecue ones also! They look good..

I am loving the new breakfast drink I have been making! Its called Strawberry Sunrise.. Its great for on the go mornings or even if you really are not too hungry but know you should eat something! Best of both worlds if you ask me..


I am loving that mothers birthday is two days after we leave for Florida this week so we will be celebrating her birthday down there! 

I am loving that I am only 3 days away before I leave for Florida! Finally...Friday hurry up!

I am loving that tomorrow evening I will be taking photos of a friend, his fiance, & their new little bundle of joy Katie! I hope they love the photos..

I am loving that my CHICAGO trip has finally been set!  CHICAGO I will be seeing you July 17th through July 22nd.. That is as long as they allow my PTO at work & what originally was planned as me going by myself is now one of my friends Meg coming with me hopefully if her work allows her off ..
 Gary did not want me walking around the city by myself when he was not there because a few days he will still have to be at work for a bit at least half a day on 2 days & he did not want me getting lost alone.
Hope your ready for me because I know I am ready for you :) Chicago bloggers I follow I would love to meet you! 

post signature

1 comment:

Janna Renee said...

I hope everything goes well in Florida, with your pictures, and your mom's Birthday! Yay for Chicago, too. Such a fun town!