JellyPages.com

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Things I Am Lovin

I am loving my two new beach towels! Are they not just adorable?
Displaying photo.JPG

I am loving my two new bathing suits! Do you think they are cute ladies? They both have lace & the one that looks black & white is actual blue & white!
Displaying photo 1.JPG

Displaying photo 2.JPG

I am loving that on Saturday I was able to spend the day with Priscilla even if it was because we were painting all day! We started at noon & did not finish until 10 something that night! 
Displaying photo 1.JPG

Displaying photo 2.JPG

Displaying photo 3.JPG

Displaying photo 1.JPG

Displaying photo 2.JPG

Displaying photo 3.JPG

I am loving that after I dropped Tay off at her house on Sunday I got a sweet little surprise Josie girl was still awake so I was greeted with a hi Ashleigh or in her language hi (at e) followed by kisses & hugs! She decided she had to show me around the new house all by herself! Loved my tour guide hehe.. I am so blessed to come from such a big family where I have tons of family & even better is that we are all apart of each others lives!

post signature

No comments: