JellyPages.com

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sunday Social

Sunday Social

Ideal way to relax:
Tanning on the beach while listening to the waves as well as the animals around


Favorite place to be:
the beach on some island


My biggest role model:
My daddy/ he is my biggest cheerleader & I love him for that..He has always been here for me!


My life in 3 years:
Married to my soulmate, having our first child, & living in Savannah would be great to have in 3 years :) Before would be nice but I gotta find my soulmate first...

If I could go back & change one decision it would be:
I do not think I would want to change one decision only because each decision thus far has made me whom I am today.. If I went back & changed things I might not be me & that is a scary thought!

Biggest accomplishment in life so far:
Going to college & making better for myself was the best life decision thus far..

post signature

3 comments:

Blush and Barbells said...

The beach is my 2nd favorite place to be :)
Have a great week!

Unknown said...

I haven't been to the beach in awhile but I would like to make it their this year!
I'd love to go back to college but sallie mae keeps calling for my husband haha - we cannot afford it. Good for you though!

Cheryl said...

Daddy/daughter relationships are so special! I'm glad you've got a good one with your daddy!