JellyPages.com

Friday, March 28, 2014

Playing Favorites!

Favorite Color:
Well if its two colors combined I choose pink & black but if its a single color I choose Mediterranean blue

Favorite Animal:
Horses

Favorite Team:
What just one team? No way I cannot do it.. I am picking two! Sorry that I'm not sorry.. My choices are Florida Gators & Georgia Bulldogs :) Good choices right?


Favorite Food:
Seafood

Favorite Wine:
Brace yourselves! I hate win.. Is that bad? Maybe.. But I love Liquor.. Rum to be exact.. Just give me Malibu Mango, Malibu Spice & make sure to add some Pineapple juice & I am happy as a little girl with a piece of cake :)

Favorite Work Out Apparel:
Mine would be cheerleading shorts & a strap shoulder workout top 

Favorite TV Shows:
Are you sure your ready for all of these? I have way too many trust me.. Well here we go! Pretty Little Liars, Walking Dead, Bitten, Once Upon A Time In Wonderland, Once Upon A Time, Little Couple, Bones, Sleepy Hollow, Betrayal, Chicago Fire, Nashville, Chicago PD, Vampire Diaries, Bar Rescue, Criminal Minds, General Hospital,& Days Of Our Lives! Am I missing a few that is a huge possibilty.. If you kept up I am proud of you!

Favorite Outfit:
Sundress

Favorite Game:
Card Games

Favorite Number:

Favorite Season:
Fall

Favorite Scents:
Hawaiian Hibiscus, Island Waters, Tiki Beach, Beach Cabana, Paris Daydream, Oceanside, Black Sands, Luau Party, Apple Pumpkin, Autumn Leaves, Apple Cider, Bahama Breeze, Pink Sands! I am sure I could pick plenty more.. Thanks Yankee Candles as well as Bath & Body Works!

Favorite Actor/Actress:
Channing Tatum, Ryan Gosling, Mark Wahlberg, & Paul Walker! Truth be told I think not only me but you ladies as well could pick way more then just a few do you not agree?

Favorite Hobbies:
 Dancing, Tailgating, Camping, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Ice Skating, Seeing Haunted Houses, & oh so much more :)

What are some of your favorites?

post signature

2 comments:

Sarah Alway said...

Oooh I love the color choices! And the hobbies... so much fun! You have so many scents that you love too! I don't get to wear perfume anymore really because my boss is allergic, so I don't buy it anymore and I have no idea what's even out there...

Janna Renee said...

Wine is most definitely an acquired taste ;) I love those Malibu drinks, but they have low alcohol content. I guess that isn't always a bad thing, haha.