JellyPages.com

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Things I Am Lovin

I am loving that yesterday I went & saw Battle Of The Year in theaters! It was good :) 


I am loving that in 8 days I will be packing for Punta Gorda & in 9 days I will be heading that way! Hello Florida :)

I am loving that tonight a friend & I are going to Amazing Acres! Hello corn mazes, jumpers, farm life, bonfires, hayrides & of course sweet little pumpkins :)



One thing I am not loving is the fact that Lee Lee & I just talked & since her & her soon to be hubby run/own a restaurant we no longer will be leaving for Florida when we had planned  ;( That means no Howl O Scream! Since they are not as staffed as per normal she will have to stay there to help out! We are still going but now we wont be going until November or December :( If we go in November it will be around Thanksgiving time & in December we have a better option of choices! The joys of having a grown up life I guess you could say... 

post signature

No comments: