JellyPages.com

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Date Nite With My Sweet Father

I will forever & always cherish & hold on to every single moment I share with my sweet loving father. I truly am a daddy's girl through & through!

Last night my sweet father asked me If I would go see The Family with him which is a movie playing in theaters! I of course without hesitation said yes! Lucky for me he pretty much knows the movies I will verses will not see! Some I do not mind but some I do put my foot down too & say um no way!

My father seems to find it funny that I talk to movies! Which I do I won't deny that.. I know they do not answer me back but goodness sometimes I just wish they did.. He tells me I am a handful & I always remind him that regardless he still loves me none the less! He says he could never handle all of me & my friends together because we all talk during the movies & I just laugh at him when he says such..



post signature

1 comment:

Caitlin C. said...

This is so sweet! I love dates with my daddy :)