JellyPages.com

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sunday Social

Sunday Social

1. What is something you have always wanted to do but are afraid of?
 I have always wanted to go sky diving however I am very scared to do so! I am by no means scared of heights or of planes but of the fact of what happens if I jump out & my parachute does not work? That within itself scares the hell out of me! 

2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Living in Georgia, Married, Baby On My Hip, Puppy By My Side

3. What are you looking forward too before the end of 2013
I have several things that I am looking forward too & trust me you sweet ladies will know what they are in due time :)

4. What are your hopes for your blog?
That is gets read by people! I want them to love this little blog of mine..

5. Do you always see yourself living in your current town/city?
No I do not see that happening... I want to move back to Savannah Georgia to be honest & live my life there! To me Savannah is home.. I want to raise my family there!

6. What is your morning routine?
Work Routine:
Alarm goes off at 5am
Grab something to drink either Mt Dew Or Coke
Check my phone such as Facebook, Instagram, & Email
Eat me a bite of something 
Get Ready for Work in my scrubs
Leave for work & work 12 hr shifts

Non Work Routine:
Wake up whenever
Grab something to drink either Mt Dew or Coke
Check my phone such as Facebook, Instagram, Email, & Pinterest
Grab a bite to eat
Clean house rest of day or do errands wife Chores

post signature

1 comment:

Jamie Hart said...

Everyone seems to be afraid of skydiving and I must say that I am one of those gals. Although we do have many great places to do it on the panhandle, where I live, I just can't see throwing myself from a perfectly good plane-- especially since I don't even like flying! Dropping in by way of the Social- what a cute place you have here in blogland! Take care!