JellyPages.com

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

York Mill: Alicia & Jeremy

I was blessed enough to be able to enjoy this past Sunday with one of my best friends Alicia. She is not only a best friend but she is more of a sister then anything! I wrote her a cute little note on Facebook before posting all 118 photos! For those of you whom are not on my Facebook or do not follow my photography page here is what the little note said:

Alicia you are an amazing best friend but I must admit we have always been more like sisters more so then anything! I love you too the moon & back.. I was so blessed & happy to be able to take photos of you & Jeremy on Sunday! It was so much fun.. I cannot wait to do the maternity ones! I love seeing you so happy & I am even more excited you finally get something you have always wanted which is little baby Liam! God truly gives us what we need when the time is right.. I cannot wait to hold the little guy & of course make him say Auntie a thousand times! As for you Jeremy I love seeing you put a smile on her face its a nice change to see her so happy! I have enjoyed getting to know you over the past few months & goodness how time has flown by! I hope you both enjoy these photos

One thing that I know is true is that god truly does give us what we need when the time is right! He also will never give us nothing we cannot handle!

Here is a few of my favorites from the photo session! I hope you all enjoy them if you wanna see more of them just go to my Photography Page:HERE








post signature

No comments: