JellyPages.com

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Spencers 1st Birthday

Spencer turned 1! He is getting to be such a big boy & before you know it he will pass up ages 2,3 & 4! Little ones grow up way too fast sadly! I just wanna say that although I loved being able to capture him at this stage & take the photos of his 1st birthday afterwards it was a nightmare which I will post about afterwards & I am calling it The Hell During/After The Birthday Party so be sure to check it out because its real life & sadly yes it was real life for me that night. Anyhoo I am gonna let the photos I took do the talking so please enjoy :) I did semi edit them but I only cropped them I decided not to edit colors!




































































































































































No comments: