JellyPages.com

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Pins On This Crisp, Chilly Fall Day


 
I am linking up with Michelle her addy is ^ :)

:)
I want this so badly!

patterned dress
This would be such a cute Fall/ Spring dress for me :)

Comfy fall look
I so wanna put this in my closet for Fall/ Winter wear!

Love this!
I love the two tone colors in this scarf. It would go so cutely with several of my outfits!

Monogrammed Chevron Infinity Scarf Knit Jersey. $25.00, via Etsy.--NEEEDD IT!
I so want one monogrammed for me :)

fall outfit
Too comfy...

Love.
I love this for summer, Fall, Winter, & Spring! During  Summer just pair with shorts, Fall pair with leggings, Winter go with leggings or jeans then in Spring you can do leggings :)

fall
So cute for Fall/ Winter wear!

Wine Station. need. want. have to have!
Yes please! This should be a must have in our home....

sparkle lips pacifier
How darling right?

Modern Peasant Dress with Sash and Flower Clip - Christmas Holiday Red and Green Chevron zig zag stripe - Holiday Collection. $39.00, via Etsy.
I so love this little bebe dress! I want it...

rosette picture frame!
I so wanna make one of these little beauties!


HAPPY HALLOWEEN LADIES...



4 comments:

Kiki said...

I am living that monogrammed scarf so sand cute! that coral blouse is also adorable@

such cute stuff
XO
glammedbytarin.blogspot.com

Jane said...

I LOVE your pins! They are so Autumny and cute! That monogram scarf, swoon! And, I seriously have to have the wine dispenser. Have to!

Unknown said...

Hi Ashleigh! New follower from the Follow Me, Maybe? link-up! I am loving your blog! These pins are all great ... the wine dispensing machine? Yes, PLEASE! I have a few of these outfits pinned, too. Gotta love Pinterest!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

I'm stopping by from the blog hop. I love the burgandy dress and boots. So cute!