JellyPages.com

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday! Hello Fall


I am linking up with Jamie over @ This Kind Of Love! I would love to have you sweet ladies follow me too :)

I am loving foggy mornings because they means cool mornings which means hello running :)

I love that Fall is finally here hello Cinnamon, Nutmeg, & so many more wonderful Fall Smells.

I am loving that it finally is Bonfire season. Love it :)

I love that football season is here! My teams so far have been doing well. Has yours?

I love that my hair goes everywhere when I am outside but best of all its great cuddle weather when its windy :)

I love that I can now make pumpkin rolls again! They are too dang yummy...

I am loving that Halloween is right around the corner :) It truly is one of my favorite holidays.

I love that I can now have as many of these as I want :)

I love that I soon can take tons of Fall photos! EEK


3 comments:

Courtney Cakes said...

I had my first pumpkin spice latte of the season today..FALL IS HERE!!!

Anonymous said...

I love everything in this post!! :) Happy Fall!!!

BeckyJo606 said...

what wonderful things you are loving this week! i am SO happy to bust out my pumpkin candles--I have even gotten my husband hooked on them :)