JellyPages.com

Monday, September 17, 2012

50 Questions That Will Clear Your Mind/Pt 2

As you ladies know last week I started the 50 Questions that will clear your mind pt 1. As promised I am returning today to do pt 2. Do not forget I still have a few more weeks to go. I am going to do 10 questions each week until I reach 50. Today I will be doing 11-20. Enjoy ladies.

Let's Get Started...

11. You're having lunch with three people whom you admire & respect. They are all criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful & unjustified. What do you do?

I let them know that she/he is a close friend of mine. I nicely ask them to please not say anything towards her/him in front of me. & let them know that if they cannot do so then I will leave. Simple as that. I also let them know that it is not nice to speak of things toward someone whom they do not even know especially when all they can do is say distasteful things toward someone from whom they have never met.

12. If you could offer a newborn child one piece of advice, what would it be?

Always be true to whom you are! 

13. Would you break the law to save a loved one?

Yes without a doubt

14. Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity ?

To be honest no inless it counts watching switched at birth Bay does some insane art photos which later are looked at creative as you learn the meaning behind them. I find that super unique but as far as real life seeing it no I have not.

15. What is something you know you do differently then most people?

I would say I eat my hamburger helper differently then most. For instance I love the cheeseburger macaroni however I do it completely different. For instance I cook the hamburger meat in it, add extra noodles & the reason I add extra noodles is because all I eat is the noodles.  I do not eat the hamburger meat in it I throw it out. However it has to be in it to give it the right taste. crazy huh?

16. How come the things that make you happy don't make everyone happy?

I am me & no one else just as they are whom they are. We are all unique & different in our ways that is what makes us each very special. That is why some things makes some happy & others hate it for instance. My hunny loves racing as to where I hate. It scares me bc I have seen him injured to many times. I love hiking he hates it. He says why hike when you can ride! 

17. What is one thing you have not done yet really want to do? What is holding you back?

Secretly I have always wanted to go sky diving however I do not do it because I get to scared that my parachute will not come out & I would die a very fast death. Crazy maybe but things like that happen all too often.

18. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?

I think to a certain we all hold onto things. Its not that I need to let it go though. I hold onto my past yes but I hold onto it to remind me of how far I have came, why I made the choices I have, Why I am with someone different now then before. I love having those memories to  enjoy! So by no means do I hold onto them because I miss it because I don't miss it. Everything happens for a reason as did my past that is why my past is my past & my present is my future :)

19. If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move to & why? 

This is a super easy question for me to answer. I without a doubt would move to Savannah Georgia. I miss it so badly. You know how you always say home is where the heart is well for me home is Savannah. That is where my heart lives, breathes & so much more. I love anything everything about Savannah. I want to spend my married years there, raise my kids there & live the rest of my life there. It has so much to offer. & I have plenty of friends whom live there :) Savannah is my home always...

20. Do you push the elevator more then once? Do you really believe it makes it go faster?

Yes I am that girl that hits it a thousand times because I am impatient waiting on it & by hitting it a thousand times I do feel it makes me happier. Do I think it makes it faster no but it helps me feel better for trying to make it hehe.





1 comment:

Olivia said...

I hit the button a million times too ... Makes me feel better.