JellyPages.com

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

50 Questions That Will Clear Your Mind/Pt 1

I found this 50 question over @ Jesslyn's blog! I thought it was so cute. I do not know if others have done it but I think its too cute not to do! Thanks for sharing it on blog sweet girl. You always find the cutest things I swear.... She has been doing 10 questions each Monday for 5 weeks. She only has 1 week to go so that means I am gonna have to catch up right well no wrong! I really like how she did it over the 5 weeks. So I decided that I would do mine over the next 5 weeks on each Tuesday! I have no blog hops or nothing on this day so it makes it super easy & its something to blog :) Enjoy ladies over the next 5 wks...

Let's Get Started....

1. How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?
I think I would be 23 it's a good age to be. It is not too old or too young. I love knowing that I have settled down! I love my nights home with the hunny & little miss just as much as I use to love my nights out with the girls. I love my career, my life, my loves & I would not trade it one bit....

2. Which is worse failing or never trying?
I think never trying is worse. Failing is inevitable.

3. If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don't like & like so many things we don't do?
I cannot speak for others when saying this however for me I personally think I do things I do not like to have a happy medium with someone like the hunny for instance I know there are things he loves to do that I hate & vise versa so we both compromise & do both to please each other so we both are happy :) & as far as never doing things I enjoy I do not seem to have that problem! Sometimes I do don't get me wrong but most of the time I try to do things I love & enjoy as much as possible. But when you have a grown up career & other priorities that seem to be higher on the list you let those others things take the back seat so to speak!

4. When it's all said & done, will you have said more then you have done?
I would hope not however its always easier said then done right! But then again I cannot say much if I have never done much. So with that saying I hope I have tons to say which means I have done tons in return yay!

5. What is one thing you would most like to change about the world?
Where do you begin when it has to do with the world? There is so much that is wrong now days with this world. Will we even have a life on this earth thousands of years from now? I think one thing that I would love to change would be the way things are done of babies. For anyone whom knows me they know I am a lover of all babies & little ones so they truly matter to me. Little ones do not pick their parents sadly sometimes I wish they could so they could have great moms & dads whom love them & treat them right. I wish the penalty for those parents whom do wrong by the babies could pay a huge price & never be able to have more children once doing wrong to one. I do not see how you could never want your child, leave your child in a hot car in 100 degree weather, or want a child just to get more money from the government! I mean all those reasons are so damn wrong & selfish! When I think of those out their whom cannot give birth yet would be amazing parents my heart tears for them so badly! I feel pain for them because knowing that they would treat a baby with so much love yet cannot have one breaks my heart especially when I see those who can have the greatest gift which is to be a mother yet they do not know how to be a mother little long deserve that right. I could never leave my child in a car, let it cry nonstop, or ever wish I never had him/her!  I think I could do a whole post on this to be very honest...

6. If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
If happiness was money how great that would be! It is nice to think what if we could measure our currency by 0 being completely unhappy & 10 being completely happy. I would love to be a 1o that is for sure. However most will never be a complete 10 in every aspect but it is possible to be a 8&9 with a few faults! So I would be pretty rich... I love my family, friends, my sweet hunny, little miss, our pets Luggie & Jake, & our life.

7. Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?
I am doing what I believe in since I was a little girl. I love being a nurse! I love helping others whom need it. knowing that I save lives does make a difference. Not just for me but for others as well...

8. If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
I think I would want to live it faster paced! I would marry sooner, have kids sooner, basically do everything sooner then before It has been done now. Never miss out on one single moment.

9. To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?
I think I have controlled it to the best of my ability. I made my choice to become a nurse, I made my choice to wanna marry young, I made my choice to wanna have kids, I made my choice to wanna be happy, I made my choice on the one I chose to marry, & so many more choices I myself was able to choose for myself. Granite I know their are things I cannot control & never will be able to. Such as whom stays in my life forever, whom lies to me, when its my time to pass, those are all choices I never will be able to make those instead are choices I have to learn to accept & live with.

10. Are you more worried about doing things right or doing the right things?
I think I truly worry about both to be honest however I worry more about doing the right things verses doing things right! My parents growing up always taught me wrong from right, never to lie always be honest no matter what. With those words of wisdom from my amazing parents I have grew up always wanting to do right & not wrong. I wanted to better myself, I wanted to better my life, their life, my husband's life, my kids lives & so much more! & if not for my parents with those words I may have never wanted the things in which I now do! So I am beyond grateful & thankful to my parents for that valuable lesson in which it stays within me always!

No comments: