JellyPages.com

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sunday Social

Sunday Social

I am linking up with Neely & Ashley over @ A Complete Waste Of Makeup & Ashley's carnival Ride! I would love to have you sweet ladies follow me too :)

1. You could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
2. What's your guilty pleasure/comfort food?
3. What's the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?
4. What foods do you avoid at all cost?
5. What meal reminds you of your childhood?

1. I would have to say pizza is something I could eat for the rest of my life but it would have to be either Pappa Johns pizza or brick oven pizza from New York!



2. I would have to say that my guilty pleasure is & always will be chocolate!



3. I would have to say maybe Alligator is the weirdest thing I have ever eaten! & let me start by saying that I did not know what I was eating one of my friends whom I visited in Louisiana tricked me into it! I am not very good at trying new or weird things to say the least. However it did not taste so bad it actually kinda taste like chicken to be very honest! Crazy right?



4. I have so many foods that I avoid at all cost & it truly would take a while for me to write them all down so instead I will go ahead & write just a few down for you ladies! Keep in mind I am very picky when it comes to eating so what most love I completely hate such as: rice, ranch, mustard, fish, white corn, onions, celery, broccoli, cauliflower, Asian food, & Chinese food. That is only a little of how picky I am!

5. Oh goodness I could think of so many meals that was amazing however I guess if I had to think as a child what we had most often I would say the side dishes we had most was mash potatoes, creamed yellow corn, baked beans & macaroni & cheese was something we always had for side dishes with the main meal. I guess we always had those because I loved them & it made me want to eat verses not eat when I had things I loved in front of me verses things I hated!


4 comments:

Julia P F said...

Found you on the blog hop. Pizza, good pizza, is life changing!

Colby said...

NY Pizza is the BEST!!!! YUM and I ahte celery too...such a filler veggies, no point in using it!!

Mrs. Mama said...

ohh man all this food talk just makes me all sorts of hungry!

Jamie said...

I love pizza too!