JellyPages.com

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

So What Wednesday

Little miss Shannon is @ the beach with her hubby & sweet little Kp! I am beyond jealous! I wanna be there with them! Her blog is Life After I Dew! I would love to see you sweet ladies follow me too :) 

1. So what that I do not like captcha's. I am not a damn robot... I wish people would do away with them & make things easier.

2. So what that I try captcha's once & if it fails then you do not get a comment from me sorry ladies! I do not have enough time in a day to try & try again several times over on those dumb things.

3. So what that I love mt dew way better then water. Mt dew does not taste tasteless like nasty water does.

4. So what that I had a busy past weekend. I loved it even if it was crazy.

5. So what that I have wore my hair curly since last Thursday. I have been too busy to take time to straighten it.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

My weekend was super busy too, but so much fun!!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog!