JellyPages.com

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Pin Pin Lovely's

 
 
I am linking up over @ The Vintage Apple! Would love to have you sweet ladies follow me too :)
 
 
*Oh sweet Summer I hate how you are coming to end sadly here are a few of the things I enjoyed about you this year...
 
Pinned Image
 
Pinned Image
 
Pinned Image
 
Pinned Image
 
Pinned Image
 
Pinned Image
 
*Hello lovely aroma of Fall... I love how you are finally arriving! You are my 2ND favorite season so bring it on... I am looking forward to much fun with you :)
 
Pinned Image
 
Pinned Image
 
Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

 
 

 


3 comments:

CWY said...

Great pins! Love the pumpkins!! I canoot wait to decorate for the fall! Happy Wednesday!

Christa
Significance or Nothing.

Jenn @ Party of One said...

Wonderful pins!!! Where in GA are you?! I live here too :)

Mallory Hermann said...

Your fall decor pins are adorable. I hope fall shows up early in Georgia this year!