JellyPages.com

Saturday, August 18, 2012

If You Really Knew Me...

If you really knew me you'd know that:

1. I am die hard football girl to these teams: Florida Gators, UGA, & Steelers 

2. I hate inconsiderate people! When I see people being such just get ready for my not so nice word choices.

3. I have never been to Maine yet I  so badly want to go!

4. I cannot stand to walk barefoot at all! Not even a little... Outside I always wear shoes or flip flops & inside I always wear my no show socks or flip flops! Barely ever do you see me walking barefoot!

5. I have traveled the world & loved every moment of it! 

6. I am super picky about all things matching from rooms to clothes, shoes, jewelry & such! Drives me crazy otherwise...

7. I grew up in the country but I am a city girl now :)

8. I have never let off gas in front of my boyfriend, I have ever had. TMI (I am sure) but, not once have I done this. My ex I was with for 4 years will even tell you it never happened not even once! Sometimes couples get too comfy yet its called please let's have some manners & be respectful please!

9. I do not eat pizza crust...

10. I really hate the taste of beer!

11. I love wine but that it has to be a fruit wine because I do not like plain red or white wine...

12. Fall is my favorite season!

13. Halloween is my favorite holiday...

14. I have never smoked a cigarette. I actually hate the smell & even more I hate that 2nd hand smoke is worse on us whom does not choose to do it verses those whom do! I can always tell when someone smokes because they have an awful stinch. I am glad to say no yellow teeth, bad breath, or nasty smelling clothes for me! If your close to me  smoke I can choose to walk the other way while smoking & say please do not smoke inside our home go outside thank you :) & when I come home from a night out I automatically have to change my clothes into something that does not smell of smoke!

15. I'm very well organized & cannot stand messy things out of place in our home!

16. My biggest fear is actually not snakes, spiders or any of those other creepy crawly creatures. It is actually clowns with jagged teeth that looks like they are going to rip me to shreds! However do not get me wrong because by no means am I ok with snakes, spiders, & creepy crawly's I hate them believe me & do not like or need to ever see them. I wish they would disappear off this earth!

17.  I decorate our whole house inside for every season, occasion, & holiday...

18. I did dance & cheerleading in grade school & dance in college along with stepping!

19. I hate going over bridges with water underneath them! Not because I am scared of heights or even scared of water! However I am more scared that if the windows was rolled up & the bridge collapsed that I would not be able to break the glass with heels because lets just be honest: 1 I know our windows would not roll down bc they are electric  & 2 what if I did not wear heels that day but instead wore sandals panic mode! I do not wanna die like that...

20. Oh & I am a picky eater very picky to say the least!


Would you ladies have guessed some of these things for me? 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

But pizza crust is the best part! Haha but I can definitely agree, Halloween and Fall are the best two things in the whole world. And they are coming up soon, can't wait! :)

talesoftheyoungertwin.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

AH I hate clowns too, they scare the crap out of me! I'm also a super hardcore Steelers game (reading blogs while I watch the game) and my fiance always eats my pizza crust!