JellyPages.com

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

What I'm Lovin...


I am linking up with sweet Jamie over @ This Kind Of Love

I would love it to see new followers over @ my blog which is Georgia Peach

As always I hope you sweet ladies enjoy all my loving's today :)


I'm Lovin...

That I am getting to write to you sweet ladies while on vacation :)

That I was able to have 4 mini vacations this week! One is sadly over however I am on my second one which ends tomorrow. That means I have two left to go :) 

That I do not go back to work until next Wednesday! Vacation has been so nice & very much needed.

That I have spend much needed time with several family members whom have gone on the vacations with me however the last one is me going back to Georgia :) Home Sweet Home! I miss that place....

All this weather! It has felt beyond amazing outside...

That on my first vacation I was able to eat @ three of my favorite places which was: Fuddruckers, Pancake Pantry & The Old Mill... Yummy :)



(PS I know their is no pictures & I am sorry I am saving them for my other post having to do with each of my vacations :) I hope you ladies will take a look @ those later as well as I post them! So look forward to several post coming up with pictures! )







2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Glad you've been able to have a break! Hope the rest of your vacation is wonderful :)

Blue Dog Belle said...

Hey love, I'm here from the link up. One of your newest followers :)