JellyPages.com

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Pin Pin Love...



I normally link up with sweet Michelle however today its Heather that I am linking up with over @ Michelle's blog which is the Vintage Apple!

I would love for you sweet ladies to follow my blog & pinterest:


Directions:  1. White Base Color  2. Place small dots of colored polish in corner of nail.  3. Spread colored polish dots outward with a toothpick.  4. Apply topcoat.  5. Voila!
I cannot wait to try this! So cute..

Lit Pantry
Such a great idea!

Love the dress
Such a cute summer outfit :) I so want this in my closet!

must remember to do this one day
How adorable is this? I so wanna do this! don't you?

Sippy cups won't hit the floor. A strap attached with a suction cup under the table. @sara dockham -Perfect!
Greatest invention ever! I am in love...

Gumball Polka Dot Dress
Appear in my closet please! I would be one happy girl!

flowers, lace....oh my!
Yes Please! I am beyond in love...

love these colors together!!
So girlie! I love it :)

Porch swing made out of 2 grass pallets.
So relaxing :) especially if you wanted to read a good book!

Bestey Johnson Dress
I love lace during summer & I really love this dress!

Alabama Crimson Tide Infant Crimson Bubble Dress
I would so love to have this dress for Football season however I want it for the following teams: UGA & Gators!


Hope you sweet ladies loved my pins as much as I did :) Cannot wait to see what you all pinned today!




4 comments:

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

I love the summer outfit and I can't get enough of that chevron canvas with the pink bow! I love that so much!

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute gameday dress!

Erin O'Riordan said...

That lace dress is so cute!

Anonymous said...

OMW! You got the most awesome pins..I'm loving everything!!