JellyPages.com

Saturday, June 30, 2012

5QF


I am linking up @ 5 Crooked Halos

1. What's your favorite childhood snack that you still eat as an adult?

I would have to say chocolate. I still love it just as much as did as a small child. However that is about the only childhood snack that I love. Crazy maybe!

2. What food will you not eat the low fat version of?

I do not eat the low fat version of anything, or rather to my knowledge I do not anyway. Hmm! Now you all got me wondering lol...

3. What's your favorite way to cool off during the summer?

I think that for me its going out on the boat. The lake is my heaven during summer months. I love knee boarding, wake boarding, tubing, pretty much anything to do with the boat & lake :)

4. What's your favorite summer read?

I would say a good romantic novel! I am not much to read during the summer months however though I am too busy but now during fall months when its cooler outside I love it :)


5. What are you doing to stay cool in this awful heat?

I have been a lake baby! & without a doubt been eating tons of froyo & Italian ice  yummy :)


No comments: