JellyPages.com

Friday, April 27, 2012

Fill In Friday!


1. When I wake up in the morning the first thing I do is kiss my hunny :) unless he wakes up first then its opposite he kisses me first :)

2. I can hardly wait for summertime! We have so much going on: lake, camping, concerts, vacations, cookouts,hiking, horseback riding you name it I am sure we are more then likely doing them :)

3. The quickest way to my heart is forehead kisses because those are my favorite kisses in the whole entire world I love them more then a kiss to kiss on the lip a little crazy huh?

4. A little known fact about me is an answer that I cannot give you! Reason being I have more then just one fact about for instance I am girlie, peppy, sweet, loving, caring, Auntie to the sweetest baby boy, & so much more I even like the weirdest girlie drinks that most would throw up over I bet for example I love amaretto & cream soda mixed together as well as amaretto, sweet n sour, & mt dew. Crazy right but so  good :) I love my girlie drinks...

5. The best part about my job which btw is being a nurse is that I am able to save lives & help others who truly need it that to me is such a huge blessing :)

6. Something I just couldn't live without would be my cell phone without a doubt! I love my I phone way to much to not have it!

7. Something useful that I wish I knew how to do is sew things together. I can handle small things that has already been done but to take just linen & try something like pants or a shirt ha that will not happen with me anytime soon at all. But I wish I knew how because I am sure it would be less expensive that way!

8. 

No comments: