JellyPages.com

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I want, prob dont need, but their too cute to pass up

reds & oranges, created by #htotheb on #polyvore. #fashion #style SECOND FEMALE Citizens of Humanity
I really really really love the white top & necklace :)


.
I love it all except the shoes! I do not care for them...


...
I love this whole entire outfit :)


Spring.. so cute!!!
I love the colors of the outfit & it looks super comfy however that green sweater would be burned :)


Outfit
I just love this outfit! so adorable...


love the cardigan!
I want it all but the shoes & purse! I do not like those two with it...



I want it all please!!!




I just love these cute adorable outfits! Do you? Let me know what you like verses what you dont like in these cute looks! I would love to hear feedback from you sweet ladies! & lets me honest I am sure we all have thousands of things we want thanks to pinterest :)



No comments: