JellyPages.com

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Pin Pin Love



Here is some of the newest things I have loved on Pinterest :)

Winter Wonderland Martini
These look so delish :)

Cozy red
Yes please! I love this outfit :)

DIY braided bracelet! loovee this
I love the color pink so of course I love this :)

want something like this for work
I love every little thing about this outfit :) Hmm It needs to be in my closet...

love the color and the bow on the jacket!
Want very badly :)

 or knock!!!!
This without a doubt speaks for itself

How cute!!!
So want to do this with my little one :)

Pinecones and ornaments and epsom salts... cute!
Such a cute idea... I wanna do it now for my home :)

Gorgeous...and there's a tutorial
Adorable :) & I now wanna make it :) & hang it!


1 comment:

Ruth said...

I love the red coat