JellyPages.com

Friday, December 9, 2011

Day 8 In The 25 Days Of Christmas


Day 8: What are your Christmas family traditions new & old?

Growing up as a little girl we have always got a new Christmas ornament each year with our names on them & I cannot get enough of how cute they always turn out to be. We always get them at our huge family Christmas get together the weekend before Christmas & then we always hang them later that evening in our own homes! 

A tradition I started a few years ago was always going to Opryland Hotel to see the lights all decorated up :) as well as go to ice where each year the theme changes... I love every little moment of it & best of all I get to do it with my best friends & my sweet man what could get better then that?



I could not resist I had to jump on this thing...









1 comment:

Meggan said...

Love these traditions! The ornament tradition is such a great idea, I need to implement that! xo