JellyPages.com

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Day 6 In The 25 Days Of Christmas




Day 6: What is your favorite Christmas appetizer recipe?

Candied Walnuts

Ingredients: 1pd walnut halves, 1 cup white sugar, 2 tsp ground cinnamon, 1/4 tsp salt, 6 tbsp milk, et 1 tsp vanilla extract

Directions: 
1. Preheat oven to 350. Spread nuts in a single layer over a baking sheet. Roast for approx 8 to 10 minutes or until nuts start to turn brown. 
2. Stir together sugar, cinnamon,salt et milk in a medium saucepan. Cook over medium high heat for 8 minutes or until mixture reaches the soft ball stage. Remove from heat et stir in vanilla immediately.
3.  Add walnuts to sugar syrup et stir to coat well. Spoon nuts onto waxed paper, et immediately separate nuts with a fork. Cool et store in airtight container.

Day 6: What is your favorite Christmas punch recipe?

Aunt Judy's Xmas punch is my favorite however I cannot find the recipe at this very moment :( but I promise once I find it I will add it on here so all you sweet ladies can see what it consist of & maybe you will try it & fall in love with it like I have :)



No comments: