JellyPages.com

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

So What....

Love linking up with sweet Shannon :)

SO WHAT:

1. That I am extremely pissed off in the fact that I cannot find my SD card to my camera. It had memories on it as well as all my pictures from North Carolina & the wedding :( I have searched every nook & crany from our bags & car & needless to say I cannot find that damn thing anywhere... so guess what I have been one pissed off Ashleigh for about a day now :( 

2. That I am sick & extremely sick of being sick! This takes a toll on a human being & trying to work these darn 12 hr shifts as a nurse is annoying when sick... I do not have patience at all! someone needs to grant me some.....

3. That I am sick of my frizzy hair. This girl aka me has natural curly hair so every time it rains my hair looks like death ran over & I just wanna have my cute adorable hair! Is that so bad?

4. That I love Marcy & Amanda! Those girls are great & I am so blessed that while I was away they filled in guest blogs for me... I loved them for it & am so thankful for those girls in my life :) thanks ladies! & two of my friends whom did not have blogs did so as well :) 

5. That I just unpacked all our things from our week vacation yesterday! We both have had busy work schedules & had no time :(

6. That I promise tomorrow I will post what pictures are on my other SD card from the trip. If only I had not had to of switched them I would still have them all :( bittersweet crying moment for real.....

Ps.... I know that was a lot of bitching & complaining but it was so very needed for me....

No comments: