JellyPages.com

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

SO WHAT On This Rainy Wednesday


So What:

1. That I slept in until 11 something today.

2. That I no longer have a job after Saturday. I could not take it any longer. My job needed to learn how to not yell at someone or threaten someone I did not do nursing to hear shit like that bottom line...Not gonna lie I hate looking for a new job but I do not miss my old job at all....

3. That I secretly have loved all this rain especially since i have not had to work so I have gotten to stay cuddled up snug in bed watching movies in my pj's n such....

4. That I want the new I Phone even though there is nothing wrong with my droid that I currently have now.... I Phone is just better....

5. That I cannot find it in me to join the Twitter train... I find it very pointless to say the least... I do not have enough time in a day to update every 2 seconds on something!


Ps would love to see you ladies follow me @ 

4 comments:

Nichole said...

Ugghhhh, I know the feeeling of the job thing. I so wish I could find a new job, mine does not pay even close to enough money for the amount of work I have to do. Good luck on the job search!!

Shannon Dew said...

11? you slept till 11? today is my day off and guess what time i got up? 6:27. so yeah, i'm totes jelly!

♥ Marcy ♥ said...

So I am on twitter... I even have a "follow me" button on my blog but I maybe update it once a month bwahahahaha

kim {the non-mom blogger} said...

You're right, iPhones are better ;)