JellyPages.com

Friday, September 30, 2011

Fill n Friday!


1. My current obsession is: anything apple, cinnamon, cider, or spiced :)

2. Friends & Family: make me happy.

3. My greatest strength is: to never give up & keep goin even when the goin gets tuff! I always hold my head high & face any obsticle in my way...

4. Getting kisses on the forehead: is my greatest weakness.

5. My life is: Amazing! I am so blessed with such an amazing family, friends & Chris :) 

6. In high school I was: a girlie girl then & still am now! I did cheerleading as well as dance I loved both oh so very much ...

7. When I'm super tired: I am a huge bitch I will just be honest! I am overly cranky n everything else... It is awful but at least I am truthful about it & I apologize afterwards for it!



**PS I would love it if you followed me :) @





2 comments:

Unknown said...

So I have to know....where is the 5 story treehouse? I so want to go! I'm your newest follower and thanks for the comment you left me! Glad I'm not the only one that is seriously bitchy when tired!

Crystal Seed said...

Yea, I'm super bitchy when I'm tired too...which didn't really mix well when I had my daughter and barely slept for 3 months straight! I guess your body just gets used to it though...