JellyPages.com

Wednesday, June 1, 2011


Q's

1. would you rather go on a picnic or to a bbq?
2. would you rather go bra-less or panty-less?
3. would you rather go on a $5000 shopping spree at your favorite store or go on a $5000 vacation?
4. would you rather eat escargot or sauteed crickets?
5. would you rather go on survivor or the amazing race?
6. would you rather be hot or cold?
7. would you rather go to the beach or lake?
8. would you rather not shave your legs for a month in the summer or your armpits?


A's

1. BBQ by far :)
2. Neither I love wearing both my bras and underwear
3. Vacation for sure
4. gross neither
5. Survivor
6. I would like to be somewhere in the middle between both
7. Beach I mean who wouldnt?
8. gross who ask that question I want both shaved every other day and truthfully if I had time it would be done every single day because I hate hair in general its gross

No comments: