JellyPages.com

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

William and Kate Movie :)

Ok so as everyone knows I am very late as in like a whole month behind on my post but slowly but surely I am catching up :) I saw them advertise this movie on lifetime and I thought oh neat I bet I would love this romantic love movie. So on Monday the week of the real wedding of Willam and Kate was to  take place I tuned in to see this amazing wonderful movie. I feel head over heels in love... Kate Middleton was played by Camilla Luddington whom did a great and wonderful job, Prince William was played by Nico Evers- Swindell did an amazing job as well :) here are some wonderful pics from the movie :)

Camilla Luddington and Nico Evers-Swindell in William & Kate

Camilla Luddington as Kate Middleton and Nico Evers-Swindell as Prince William

Camilla Luddington and Nico Evers-Swindell in the William & Kate movie

Nico Evers-Swindell as Prince William and Camilla Luddington as Kate Middleton

Camilla Luddington and Nico Evers-Swindell reenact official engagement portra

 my favorite saying: I love you, too. I love private you, I love public you, and I love you that no one gets to see but me.

I say that quote to brent all the time now except I have changed the words around just a wee little bit:)

I think that Nico n Camilla would make a very cute couple who knows maybe one day they will be together and live happily ever after as well just like they once did in a fairytale movie they played for another couple :)

No comments: