JellyPages.com

Thursday, May 26, 2011


{one} what’s the worst date you’ve ever been on?
I have never been on a truly  bad date luckily :)

{two} if you could be any other person for one day, who would it be?
oh goodness I have no clue, I would have to think about that

{three} what is your favorite kind of cheese?
Mozerella

{four} do you remember your 1st grade teacher?
yes her name was Mrs Cindy... I loved her!

{five} who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
No one when I am having a bad day I do not wanna talk to anyone at all

{six} were you ever in a school talent show?
Yes!

{seven} who is your favorite fictional character?
I dont really have a certain favorite

{eight} can you open your eyes underwater?
Yes as long as its not salt water or full or chlorine

{nine} do you look at the keyboard when you type?
nope :)

{ten} when was the last time you took a nap?
yesterday evening with my sweet brent









No comments: