JellyPages.com

Thursday, May 19, 2011

7 Deadly Sins


PRIDE
seven great things
1. I am head over heels in love with Brent
2. I am a huge daddy's girl
3. I am a city girl
4. I love riding horses I call it my "calm down moments"
5.I love my huge huge family
6.I love being a nurse knowing I get to help people
7.Ready for summertime things with Brent

ENVY
seven things you lack and covet
1. Patience
2. Money
3. More time
4. wish I was taller just a smidge
5. wish I was graduated from college already
6. wish I was married already
7. wish I had some sweet babies to love that was all my that I gave birth too

WRATH
seven things that make you angry
1. mean people
2. President
3. bad drivers
4. College
5. Economy
6. Drama from people
7. Drivin long distances alone" boring"

SLOTH
seven things you neglect to do
1. be unorganized
2. be untidy
3. let things go
4. drink less cokes/ mt dews
5. work on home projects that look fun
6. Take more vacations like I did once when I was little I just don't got enough time
7. eat breakfast

GREED
seven worldly desires
1. New car
2. new home designed the way I want from inside/out
3. my own horse farm
4. live in a different place (city) with Brent
5. Wish I could have stayed 21 for forever
6. new top end camera with accesories for it
7. Want hair like carrie Underwood

GLUTTONY
seven guilty pleasures
1. Mt dew
2. lazy days
3. shopping
4. stayin up late
5. Vacations
6. Vampire Diaries
7. Horror movies

LUST
seven things you love about love
1.sweet kisses on the forehead
2.sweet text messages
3. cuddling
4. loving one another no matter what
5.making memories together
6. making plans together
7. love knowing that the other partner is your best friend


No comments: