JellyPages.com

Monday, May 9, 2011

4/18

Blog memes with questions,easy blog memes,Monday Mingle meme

1. Did you watch Extreme Couponing? What are  your thoughts?
2. What is the sales tax amount in the city/county you live in?
3. Did you finish your taxes yet, or do you wait until the  April 15th deadline?
 
1. I did yes! I love this show very much to say the least. I however do not think I have enough patience for it but then again you never know until you try it... I think its amazing how they spend hardly nothing on like 6 carts of stuff...
2. I have no clue to be very honest!!!
3. I did mine back in January ok maybe my daddy did hehe yes I still am a lil girl at heart why shud I do them when I have an amazing father that volunteers his time to do them for his precious grown adult daughter :)

No comments: