JellyPages.com

Thursday, April 14, 2011


{one} what is one food that, as an adult you love, but as a child you said you’d never touch?

Carrots by far.. I would never touch them as a child yet now as an adult I love them as long as they are cooked I still however cannot stand them raw

{two} did you go to college? if yes, what was your major?

I did yes and my major was nursing :)

{three} what’s the most wild animal you’ve seen in real life (not counting the zoo)?

I would have to say a bobcat

{four} have you ever been to a fortune teller?

I have yes !!! It was a unique experience

{five} can you juggle?

Truthfully I have no clue, I have never tried to do it so I cannot say for sure but I am willing to bet that I would not be able to do so

{six} hardwood floors or carpet?

Hardwoods :) carpets are gross and nasty :(

{seven} is it called “soda” or “pop”?

Soda 

{eight} what was your first car?

Same as everyone else's I am sure. It was when I got to leave the hospital from being born :) 

{nine} what is the most decadent dessert you’ve ever eaten?

This is a hard hard question to answer I am not sure truthfully I have had several amazing desserts not gonna lie :)

{ten} how often do you rearrange your furniture?

All the time I cannot stand it the same way for like more then 1 month !!


No comments: