JellyPages.com

Sunday, April 24, 2011



1.   Something that makes me a great friend is...That I am always there to listen to them and give advice when they ask for it :) I also love all my friends very much and see them as much as I possibly can !

2.  I am... a girlie girl, girlfriend, friend, niece,daughter,granddaughter,cousin, city girl, daddy's girls, photographer, nurse, best friend, organized,neat freak, lover,sweetheart, loving, kind, sweet, & much much more :)

3.  I am not... messy, unorganzied, health freak, tomboy, spontaneous,chinese food girl, mexican food girl, sushi food girl & the list of what I am not could go on & on

4.  If I had to describe myself in 3 words, they would be...  sweet, loving, caring

5.  Something I'm really cheap about is...  flip flops, I like old navy

6.  Something I'm willing to splurge on is...  dresses & high heels

7.  I would trade  all my winter clothes in    for  summer anything  in a heartbeat...

No comments: