JellyPages.com

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

 


{one} what was your first job?

My first job was when I became a nurse believe it or not until then my parents had never made me get a job they always paid for everything and even now they still pay for a lot of stuff which is so sweet and nice of them. I have a wonderful mother and father who I would never trade for anything.


{two} have you ever seen a stand up comedian?

Yes I actually have. My parents made me go to the comedy barn in Pigeon Forge and I seen one there granted that I was not a very happy camper and hated it. I wanted to leave within the first few minutes of being there. I am not one to like comedy. Brent loves it also so him and daddy get along great they are always ganging up on me no matter what. But those are still my 2 wonderful men who I love.


{three} when was the last time you played mini golf?

I would say it has been about 2 years since I have played. I was awful then and still am awful to this day. I am just not a golfer at all. I was not born for it I guess you could say lol.


{four} what was the last picture you took?

It was today when I took a pic of Andrea and I drinking a Mango Mai Tai. It was her first legal drink since today was her birthday and she turned 21 :) I loves her..


{five} burnt food: yes or no?

No can you say gross or nasty because I am sure that is how it would taste


{six} if you have a pocket full of change, what do you do with it?

Not sure I use a credit card or a debit card so I never have pocket full of change and even If I did I would have no place to put it but in my purse or in my car or Brent's truck because during summer all u see me wear are dresses all the time I just love them so very much.


{seven} can you touch your tongue to your nose?

NO and even If I could that is so gross and I would not do it then either so who cares either way :)


{eight} do you scrapbook?

YES!!! I love scrapbooking I do it often :)


{nine} do you buy lottery tickets?

No, I do not buy them but my father does he finds it fun for some odd strange reason I however find it to be very boring and a waste of good money


{ten} do you prefer to be in front of the camera or behind it?

Both I love being in front of one just as much as I love being behind one taking the pics. Those are memories I will have forever and always :)

No comments: