JellyPages.com

Wednesday, March 16, 2011



{one} scruffy or clean shaven?
Without a dout clean shaven...I cannot stand scruffy!!!

{two} what’s your favorite sundae topping?
Caramel :) can you say yummy


{three} do you own slippers?
nope no slippers, however I do love me some flip flops...I own a whole lot of those 


{four} did you ever have a tree house?
nope but I do not think if I had of owned one I would have never used it I was a girlie girl then and currently still am to this day and age :)


{five} how you do relieve stress?
I would have to say walking, or listening to music would be my two


{six} what’s your favorite dr. seuss book?
oh I love them all I could never choose just one 


{seven} have you ever taken dance classes?
Yes I use to be a cheerleader and dance girl 


{eight} which do you use more: the thesaurus or the dictionary?
Dictionary


{nine} what’s your favorite form of exercise?
walking or work out videos :) like turbo is a good workout one


{ten} what’s the longest you’ve ever waited in line?
I would say at the amusement park or I have also waited to get into pancake pantry in Gatlinberg it was like an hour wait, but it was pretty outside so no complaints their from me 

No comments: