JellyPages.com

Friday, February 25, 2011


Link up with Momma M and have some fun :)



1. Can you drive a stick shift?
Absolutely not!!! I did try once but lets just leave it as I was awful and that is why I stick with my automatic vehicles which are so much nicer then a stick yes I said nicer because it is so true. I dont have to worry about killing my car in traffic, or any of that stuff you worry about with a stick shift so ha ha. I think that stick shifts should be for boy's only they are the only ones who seem to care anything about them anyway.

2. What are two foods you just can't eat?
Well their are several things I refuse to eat because that is the joy of me being a picky eater their is not a whole lot of variety to food when it comes to me I must say. But if I absolutely had to choose just two things I would have to say Sushi is one of those big dislikes I just do not want anything raw what so ever in my mouth at all the thought of it is just way to nasty for me to handle not gonna lie. The second thing would have to be Onions the smell itself makes me want to throw up little long thinking bout the taste of them. Who wants to cry when they do not even half to I know I dont so no thanks onion you can stay in the ground and rot before I ever want to see you sorry

3. Do you buy Girl Scout Cookies? What is your favorite kind?
No I do not buy girl scout cookies only because I am not a huge fan of junk food and to me that is junk food it just does not make me want any at all. My cousin is in the girl scouts and my parents buy them like they are nothing for their home but just not for mine I can do without them. I would rather have something like a cheesecake to work for my cravings :)

4. How do you pamper yourself?
Ha why do I need to pamper myself when I have amazing parents who have done that for me all my life? Uh I do get pedi's during the summer about every 4 weeks  I need them to because I am always in flip flops or high heels so it is nice to feel soft feet.I also get my hair done a lot I love to have things changed up :)

5. What is your nickname and how did you get it?
Lil Bit is my nickname that some of my boys who are like my brothers named me because I was so much smaller then they were with me being a girl and all but I love my nickname oh so very much and I am glad they named me that instead of some crazy name that I totally hated with a passion. I have such sweet bubbie's :)

No comments: