JellyPages.com

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Day 22 of October

The Daily Tay Blogtober14

Today's Prompt Is: Pet Peeves

I cannot stand when someone drinks the last of their drink but yet they keep sipping on it anyway & make that slurping noise I so badly want to yank it out of their hand & tell them to go get another one...

I cannot stand people who click pens constantly & never seem to stop.. They kill me! I wanna stab them with those pins they click..

I cannot stand for someone to chew with their mouth open! It drives me crazy.. I do not need to see that food in which you just chewed up..

I cannot stand people who do not return things! If I allow you to borrow it that is fine but please return it in a timely manner I did not give it to you too keep!

I cannot stand body odor! It's not that hard to spray some perfume on as well as place deodorant on...

post signature

No comments: