JellyPages.com

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

50 Questions That Will Clear Your Mind/ Pt 3

Today is pt 3 of clear your mind. Only 2 more weeks to go after this. Today I will be doing questions 21-30! Enjoy ladies!

21. Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?
I think I would rather be a joyful simpleton. I do not like the feeling of being worried so if I have to be plain jane to a point to enjoy life then I guess so be it lol.... 

22. Why are you, you?
I am me because of whom my parents are, how they raised me, whom I made myself be! I love me & I would never trade me for anyone else! I love that I am a girlie girl, sweet, emotional at times, & so much more :)

23. Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?
I hope that I have been! I think that I have been! I am sweet, loving, caring, I show my support, give advice when needed, listen & much more! I always am very honest but that is how friends are suppose to be honest & if they was a true friend they love you for being so honest even if they may not like the answers in which they hear right?

24. Which is worse? When a good friend moves away or loosing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?
To me it is worse loosing a friend whom lives right near you. I understand that we all have our own lives with our own families however time to time it is nice to see your friends & catch up. I always say you start back where you leave off at the time before if you all are true friends. 

25. What are you most grateful for?
My Family :)

26. Would you rather loose all your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?
To be completely honest I would never want to loose either of them! I love my old memories because of what they have taught me/learned me all these years growing up & I love my new ones because they are great & so much better then my old ones.

27. Is it possible to know the truth without challenging it first?
I would like to think that the answer is yes! I mean after all if we put it in god's hands he always watches over us & out for us. So he will show us the answers in which we need right?

28. Has your greatest fear came true?
NO! My greatest fear is loosing my father. I am very much a daddy's girl & I truly cannot imagine my life without him in it. I need daddy in my life because I would not be able to stand it. I know that one day he has to pass but will I ever be ready for it no absolutely not :(

29. Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you was extremely upset? Does it really matter now?
I remember I was a freshman in college! I do not remember being upset but if I was I am sure it had to do with how far parking was & how much we had to walk to class! I hated it so badly! I griped griped & griped to say the least. However does it matter now? No not at all!

30. What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special?
I truly cannot decided on just one. I had a great childhood growing up! I remember we always went on tons of vacations, tons of theme parks & so much more! I truly was a spoiled child not even gonna lie. I had a great family life & my parents was beyond amazing parents! I am so blessed to say that growing up I had it good! I thank my parents always for giving me such a great life...


No comments: